Saturday, September 25, 2010

Adventure #10: Surviving Parent Teacher Conferences

The week is over! It was a very long and busy one filled with lots of new adventures. Monday and Tuesday were pretty normal, teaching and getting ready for conferences and hanging out with friends. Then Wednesday and Thursday were half days at school with parent teacher conferences in the afternoon/evening. They went really well I felt. The parents were all very friendly and it was good to get a chance to meet with them and talk about how well their students are doing. My eye made a really good ice-breaker! It was fun to hear how concerned all the kids were for me :)

Friday was a full day and it was a little rough. I was exhausted from conferences and the busy week and the kids were a little nuts coming off two half days. But we made it through and I got to sleep for as long as I wanted to which was a amazing!!

This morning I got some much needed cleaning done and sorted through the piles that have been getting larger and larger. It feels so good to have things put away and orgainized again! Its a good way to gear up for another week :)



My eye is so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment