Sunday night
Tuesday night
Wednesday night
My eye is doing much better! Monday was a long sore day because I hadn't really done much all weekend and then I had to talk and teach and move around all day and that made my face really sore! Everyone at school was very impressed by how colorful it was. All the kids were staring at me as I walked down the hall and there are all kinds of stories going around :) Yesterday was better but still a little sore. Today it was pretty good. My eye is much less swollen and actually feels almost normal- sometimes I kind of forget its there and then wonder why people are staring at me so funny :) My nose has been sore more painful today. It got hit too and is bruising a little bit, and I think there is a lot of pressure built up there and its been kind of painful. But I'm doing well and continuing to heal. And if nothing else, it makes a really good ice breaker for parent teacher conferences :)
No comments:
Post a Comment