The month of October has flown by! This is probably because there have been so many busy weeks. The week before Fall Break and Ashley’s wedding we had a lice outbreak at school which created all kinds of chaos! But we survived that and the fall party and got right into Fall break. I flew to Minnesota on Monday and spent a few days hanging out with my family and Travis. I got to see Amy’s last soccer game and hang out with Megan after school! I’m always amazed at how much they have grown up in the short time that I’ve been away. I also got to spend some time with some friends I haven’t seen in a while which was wonderful. Then on Thursday I drove up to Wadena for Ashley’s wedding! It was a beautiful wedding and I’m so glad I got to be a part of it! It’s so crazy that she and Steve are married now and I’m so happy for them.

After the wedding I flew back to Arizona to teach for a week. It was good to see my kids again and get back into the routine of things; at least for a few days! Then I got on another airplane to fly back to Minnesota for Andrea’s wedding. It was another beautiful wedding and I’m so glad I was able to be there to share in her special day.

While it was a little crazy to fly back up for another weekend, I’m glad I did. It was great to be at Andrea’s wedding and it was wonderful to have some time to spend with my family again. Megan, Travis, and I even got to carve pumpkins together!

I’m glad I got to spend some time in the fall weather of Minnesota and be a part of these special days. Back to Arizona and the rest of a crazy October I go :)
No comments:
Post a Comment