I had the privelege of spending the past weekend watching Reese and Lexi while Marvin and Stacey were in Las Vegas celebrating Stacey's birthday! We had lots of fun adventures together :) Have you ever flung pancakes off the ceiling fan? Someone told me about this exciting activity last fall and I have done it several times since. It makes eating pancakes so much more fun (although I usually do not eat the ones that are thrown off the fan as they tend to fall in some spots I'm not so sure I would eat off of!)
Getting ready to catch some dinner :)
Enjoying some tasty pancakes (that did not fly off the ceiling fan just in case you were wondering Stacey!)
We also did some painting projects (thank you Michaels) and even went swimming (well the girls did- I decided that 65 degrees was a little cold for swimming weather!) All in all it was a wonderful weekend!
November sure hasn't slowed down- it just kept right on going after a crazy October! Thanksgiving is starting to brew in the air as turkeys go up at school!(I will post a picture soon of the cute turkeys my kids are making!) Let the holiday season begin :)
PS- Here are some lovely pictures from the Harvest Fest at church :)
No comments:
Post a Comment