Saturday, October 1, 2011

Adventure #39: Good-bye Roomie...Hello October

My roommate moved out today :( She moved into her new house where she will be living with her new husband who she is marrying in two weeks!

I'm so excited for her and all the changes that are coming up in her life, but I am sad too. The apartment is so empty without her and all her stuff here :) Staring at bare walls all day is rather depressing! But its exciting too I guess; I get to decorate the apartment again :) And its not like I'll never see her again- we still teach right across the hall from each other and there will be plenty of times to have dinner together and go shopping together.

Life is speeding by as usual. I can hardly believe it is October 1st already! Parent teacher conferences were last week and then I went to a women's retreat in Prescott, AZ. The weather was so beautiful there and it was a beautiful camp. It was nice to get away for a weekend and spend some time in the nice cool mountains :)

One more week of school before Fall Break! The kids are starting to get a little antsy, but we'll make it through one more week...I hope :) Then I'll be on a plane back to Minnesota to enjoy some beautiful fall weather and Ashley's wedding! How the time flies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment