It looked like a daunting task, but I managed just fine. I helped out our secretaries at school by doing some filing for them and that took up a good chunk of time. I rearranged/orgainized my desk and the closet in our guest room- it was bad! I went through my closet and donated a bunch of stuff to Salvation Army. And I did some fun things too- like laying by the pool reading and swimming with these crazy girls!
And I drove down to Tucson to visit Becca- she's been home alone too since her husband is in training in Wyoming and Nebraska for his new job as a pilot! It was great to chat with her and we went to In-N-Out Burger which is one of my favorite resturants down here!
And today I'm off on my big trip of the summer! I'm going to Philadelphia with Travis to visit his sister Tami for a few days and see the sights and then I fly back to Minnesota to spend a couple weeks with my family and catching up with friends! And when I get back my summer will be almost over-crazy! I hope you are all having a wonderful start to your summer :)
No comments:
Post a Comment