Friday, May 27, 2011

Adventure #29: Ahhhh...Its All Done...Well Almost :)

Oh what a week! Last night was the long awaited musical, Aladdin Jr. The kids did an AMAZING job!!!! We put so much work into the sets and the costumes and the programs and the tickets and the kids worked so hard on their lines and dancing and singing. And it all came together and turned out wonderfully! I am so proud of all the kids... they did such an amazing job! Everyone was blown away by how well they did and how well everything turned out! I realized as I was driving home last night that I completely forgot to take any pictures! Hopefully I can find some from someone :)

And I just finished posting my last grades for the year! Its so crazy to think that the year is almost over! We have to go back for a day and a half next week and I still have to pack up my classroom, but its definitely winding down. It feels good to be almost done, but its so crazy at the same time. I can't believe I've almost made it through my first year of teaching. Its one of those things you know will happen eventually, but when it comes you can hardly believe its here! I feel like this year has flown by...so many things have happened and I've learned so much and grown so much! Its been an amazing year and I'm so thankful for all the people I've met and gotten to know and all the experiences I've had!

I'm sad for the school year to be over and for my kids to leave my classroom for the last time! They've become a part of my life and it will be strange not to see them everyday and hear their stories and see their smiling little faces. But I'm excited for the summer too and excited to see what God has in store for me next year! There are many more adventures to come and I can't wait to see what they will be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment