Monday, April 25, 2011

Adventure #28: School Spirit Week

This week is School Spirit Week- the kids get to dress up everyday in different themes. I loved these days when I was little- and I still do!!

Monday: Crazy Color Day!!

Tuesday: Red, White, and Blue Day! My partner in crime was home sick today :( So no picture with her, but here are the super cool new wrist bands from Legacy Traditional School!!

Wednesday: Career Day! I already get to dress up for the career of my dreams everyday, so Ashley and I did a little brainstorming and decided that when we were 6 like our students, we always thought it would be really cool to be Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen! So that's exactly what we did :)

Thursday: Western Day! My favorite cowgirl- and the winner of the dress-up contest for the day :)

Friday: 80's day/Field day/Half-day!! It was a busy day- field day in the morning which meant chasing 24 1st graders from one side of the school to the other in the hot Arizona sun then wrapping it all up with a trip down the waterslide- no black eye this time thankfully! Then we had a little extra time since it was a half day so Ashley and I painted the townspeople booths for the musical :)

No comments:

Post a Comment