Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Adventure #19: You know you lived with someone too long when...


You wear the same outfit to school without even talking to each other! Ash and I got back from break and realized we bought the same shirt in different colors (this happens fairly often by the way). This morning I got up to work out (there were way too many Christmas cookies involved in my break!) and I was in the bathroom when Ash left for school and didn't see her before I got to school. Well we maybe need to check with each other before we get dressed because I walked into the copy room and realized we were wearing pretty much the same outfit in different colors! Great minds think alike I guess :)

The first couple days back have been pretty good! My kids have actually been fairly well behaved which I was not expecting but am really enjoying. I am really enjoying getting back into the groove of things and catching up with everyone. Break was really relaxing and refreshing for me and I was able to come back excited to be back to teaching and everything that goes with that! We'll see how long this new found energy lasts...a few more nights of grading 3,250 math facts and I might be ready for another break :)

1 comment: