School is continuing to go well! The past couple of weeks I have really felt on top of everything and its a wonderful feeling. Its great to be able to come home at night and sit on the couch watching TV and not feel like there is something I should be doing or grading. The biggest problem I have encountered in the past couple weeks is an accident epidemic. I haven't had any issues with this all year long and all of a sudden in the past week, I've had 6 accidents. Maybe I'm being too mean and not letting them go to the bathroom or they are drinking too much water or what, but its been a little nuts. Thankfully we have a wonderful nurse who takes good care of the poor kids :) Hopefully this week will be accident free!
Hope you are all staying nice and warm! And just remember, if you ever need a break, this lovely pool is just waiting for some visitors :)
Becky, I am so jealous of your pool and weather right now! It's so cold up here, and I am definitely ready for the sun!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear all is going well, except for the accidents!