Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Adventure #18: Wonderful Break in a Winter Wonderland

Christmas break has been wonderful so far! I have done lots and lots of relaxing, which is amazing :) I've visited with old friends, hung out with family, read books just for fun, went shopping with my mom and my sister, eaten way too many Christmas cookies and bars, and enjoyed the lovely Minnesota weather. There is so much snow, it never seems to end, but it is beautiful! Yesterday it was frosty and glittery beautiful! It is really cold, and I will definitely not miss that when I head back to Arizona, but I will miss the snow :)

I still get a few more days with the snow though :) I'm looking forward to hanging out with more friends and spending time with the kiddos I used to nanny. Plus there's always a little school work that needs to get done and before I know it, it will be Sunday morning and I'll be on my way back to warmer temperatures and all the adventures the next year is going to hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment