Sunday, August 15, 2010

Adventure #5: Classroom Finished...Now Comes Teaching


The front of the room and my desk


The book corner


The view from the window wall


The view from my door

After a very long week of moving things and scrambling to get everything in my classroom all put together before meet the teacher night on Friday, everything is finally done, at least for now. :)

Now comes the adventure of teaching these kids. I'm pretty nervous about it all, but I think it will be okay. Its going to be a little choatic and I'm sure there will be times when I have no idea what is going on or what I am going to do, but I am confident that somehow God will give me the strength to get through. Thank you again for all your prayers and support and encouagement! They are felt everyday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment